Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Place for Creativity

To be creative, it does not matter what time of day it is, where I am, or the materials I am using. I can be inspired by random things. The place where I am most creative is at home. During school hours, I take medication for ADHD which keeps my mind from wandering around and keeps me focused. At home I do not have this medication so I'm always thinking about something different than what I'm doing and that's when I can come up with very creative ideas. This is because I may be watching TV or something and be thinking about what I'm going to draw for art class and then I make these random connections between what I see and think and from there i get ideas. It doesn't matter what idea I have, Ill try anything new that I haven't tried before.

No comments: